Friday, June 13, 2014

Morning activities and Dairy Queen


     Today in the morning we did some good activities over money and ordering food. I learned about the names of coins, dollars and how to do some math.  When Mrs. Hernandez started asking us how you called the ten cents coin I didn't know its name but gladly now I know it, it is called a dime. 
This really helped us get prepared when going to Dairy Queen because we use money to pay and knowing how to use the money it's very important. Our next activity was ordering food with partners, Mrs. Green wrote a sentence in the board so we could start that way.


Later after we all had practiced we headed over to Dairy Queen, I'm not going to lie that I was very nervous because it was my first time ordering something and in front of Mrs. Green. What I ordered was a packet of a hamburger with a drink, ice cream and fries or onions, it was very cheap, it was worth only five dollars. I had a good experience today and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be more comfortable next time I go to a fast food restaurant and order for family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Nice because next time you can just go order what you want and bring your family and friends. We also went to a restaurant. It was the first time that I went to Subway. I had to order by myself and I was really nervous.

    ReplyDelete