Friday, June 13, 2014

Eating Brunch at Dairy Queen



Ordering at Dairy Queen was my first time because I've never gone to eat there before. But now, I know mostly everything about what I can order. I'm not scare no more about that, I just try my best to order. Also I know how to call the food name and also i can order all of the foods well actually just the food that I like and if I can buy it all.








Before we went to Dairy Queen we were learning about the money and what are the coins call. They're a lot of bills like they're  way more bigger than 100 dollar bill it could go up to 100,000 but only who are ḧighter" in society. Most normal people ho work for the rest of their lives are most likely to just see the 100 dollar bills and lower but they're bills that are like WAY HIGHER! Well I hope that everyone gets to see one of the dollars that are very rarely seen with people like us. (sorry for no picture, but there wasn't any fom the morning well hope you enjoy this)

No comments:

Post a Comment